Call for Abstracts:
IMS 14th Annual Meeting held Jul 12-15th, 2023
Submission Opens: Nov 30th, 2022
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2023, 11:59PST.
The International Musculoskeletal Society (I.M.S.) annual meeting is purely for scientific
presentations and debate.
The society takes great pride in our rigorous CME compliance review free of biased industry
Please read this page in its entirety so you are able to start collecting pertinent
information well in advance of your actual submission.
Abstracts should include Background/Introduction, Materials/Methods, Results, and
- Abstracts must be restricted to a firm 350 type written words.
- Abstracts may include a single figure, image, table or graph uploaded in a separate
submission page in JPEG format.
- If your abstract is greater than 350 words or includes more than one figure, table, or
graph, it will not be sent out for review.
- Abstracts that have been submitted to the IMS in previous years, and have not been
accepted for poster or oral presentation, are eligible for submission but must contain
new, additional information to be considered.
Abstracts will be evaluated blindly by the Program Committee Reviewers:
Abstracts accepted for presentation will be presented at the podium.
- Podium presentations are 6-8 minutes in length with ample time for discussion.
- Poster Presentations, (Printed Posters), will possibly be accepted this year.
- Submitting authors will receive acceptance or regret notices within 3 weeks of
submission and before June 22nd, 2023
ABSTRACT SYSTEM INFORMATION
Previous login/password information used will remain the same as it was set for
any 2022 submissions.
- Disclosures will be considered 'current' as of (Nov 30th, 2022).
- Please ensure all email addresses for all authors are correct. All authors will be
required to log into the disclosure system using the email listed in the submission.
- Submitters may revisit the site as often as necessary to edit their submission prior to
the submission deadline, June 15th.
- For support, please click on the 'Support' icon or link located on the top right hand of
- Abstract submissions can be only be completed and finalized once all authors have
disclosed any potential conflict. The disclosure deadline will be the same as the
submission deadline: June 15th, 2023.
For additional information regarding the International Musculoskeletal Society Call for Abstracts and the 2023 Annual Meeting, please contact the IMS at IMS@IMS.org
We look forward to your submission.
Great Job. You will be notify via email, thank you for sharing with us your science and hard work.