Fellow Member: Fellow membership is an acknowledgment of the positive role that the active member has played in promoting the vision of the society for three prior years. Fellow membershipis limited to orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and to non-physician members of allied specialties. They must have made a significant contribution to orthopedics, pain and neurological problems. They must have successfully completed a three-year Active membership in the society. Only Fellows may vote and hold elected offices within the Society.
- Fellow members qualify for 50% discount on the next year’s registration to the I.M.S annual meeting.
- May hold elected office within the I.M.S society
- Qualify to Chair a Program, Scientific Committee or Subcommittee
- Fellow Members qualify and have priority to obtain traveling fellowship support.
- Fellow Members may benefit from promoting their work on the I.M.S website and Social media